Precipart provides high precision milled parts for critical applications in the medical, aerospace and industrial markets. We excel at geometrically complex components requiring very tight tolerances. All secondary operations are managed by us so that we may provide parts complete, thereby simplifying your supply chain.
Production Machining Centers
- CNC 3 & 4 axis vertical milling
- CNC 4 axis horizontal milling
- CNC 5 axis milling
- Rotary transfer machines
- CNC-controlled multi-axis equipment
Whether it is for a quick turn prototype or a geometrically complex component that can’t be machined, Precipart employs various types of proprietary high precision additive manufacturing technologies for sintered metals as well as ceramics.
Benefits of Additive Manufacturing
- Freedom of design: Integrate functionality without assembly.
- Cost advantages: Efficient for small series runs.
- Customization: Design to specification.
- Faster time to market: Quick feasibility feedback for your proof of concept.
- Metals: Stainless steel 316L, Molybdenum, Tungsten, Copper
- Ceramics: Alumina, Zirconia
Micro Laser Sintering – MLS
- Accuracy ± 5 μm up to 10 mm
- >32 μm wall thickness
- Small size holes Ø <100 μm
- Surface roughness without post processing: Ra 2,0 μm; Rz 13 μm
- Surface roughness after post processing: Ra 0,7 μm; Rz 2,7 μm
Metal Injection Molding is a practical alternative to traditional production processes such as machining, press sintering and lost-wax casting.
Benefits of Metal Injection Molding
- Highest degree of design freedom for complex shapes and geometries
- Functional integration of various features, such as lateral drillings, interior and exterior threads and gear teeth
- Provides practical economic solutions to increasingly stringent material and product design requirements
- Excellent batch to batch repeatability with exceptional process capabilities
- Very high volume production series run on fully-automatic injection molding machines using multi-cavity tools
- Components can be heat and surface treated, plated, welded and soldered
- Low Alloy Steels
- Stainless Steels
- Heavy Alloy
See brochure for additional information on material properties.
Precipart has extensive experience in the production of precision miniature metal stamped components with tolerances in the micron range.
Material thickness ranging from 0.05mm – 10mm (0.002″ – 0.3934″).
Materials: stainless steel and iron-nickel alloys, brass, copper and aluminum
Production and Tooling
- Prototype through high volume production
- Modern CAD/CAM systems used to develop and design tools
- CNC controlled stamping machines
- Automated handling systems facilitate the operation “around the clock”
- Ultra-precise master gauges for highest degree of precision