Farnborough International Airshow 2018: What You Need to Know
Precipart, a global supplier of high-precision custom gears, gearboxes, electromechanical assemblies and mechanical components will exhibit at Hall 4, Stand 4028 at The Farnborough International Airshow 2018 (FIA) 16 – 22 July. Held at Farnborough Airport in Hampshire, England, FIA2018 will offer business incentives, attractions, and networking opportunities for the core sectors of the aerospace industry: space, civil, military, manufacturing technology, rotary, and MRO. FIA is both a meeting place for the defense and commercial sectors of the global aerospace industry, and one of the world’s largest exhibitions and air displays. The Farnborough Aerodrome is the birthplace of British aviation, and FIA has been showcasing aviation innovation since the first show in 1948.
Each year, the show opens its doors to over 100,000 guests and features over 70,000 m2 of exhibition space. FIA attendees learn about the latest innovations in the aerospace industry, manufacturers demonstrate their aircraft and engines to prospective customers, and suppliers showcase their products and services. Attendees typically use the airshow as an opportunity to evaluate competitors and experience live demonstrations of the latest aviation technologies.
From cockpit instrumentation to wing flap actuation, Precipart designs and manufactures precision gears and motion control systems found on the Boeing and Airbus families of aircraft as well as most business jets. Precipart’s leadership in customizing the highest-quality precision solutions has earned the company trusted partner status with the most recognized names in aerospace and defense. Precipart products can be found on fixed wing, rotary wing and unmanned platforms as well as in ground-based training systems, satellite systems, the Hubble Space Telescope and the Mars Rover.
We’d love to schedule a time to meet with you at our booth, but even if you can’t make it to Farnborough, please feel free to connect with our Engineers.
E-mail your questions or opportunities to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is an overview of the event and business opportunities that will be available at the airshow this year.
Farnborough International Airshow 2018 – Overview
The airshow will offer a range of programs, including the following:
- Panel discussions, keynote speakers, and seminars to discuss major topics and trends affecting the aerospace industry
- Press conferences featuring the most recognized names in aerospace engineering and manufacturing
- Seminars and product briefings conducted by experts in the aerospace sector
- 5+ days of business networking opportunities with new and existing customers, qualified suppliers, potential business partners, colleagues, senior decision-makers and government officials
- 50+ countries send high-level military delegations
- 6 exhibition halls housing over 1,500 companies from 52 countries