What You Need to Know about Farnborough International Airshow
The Farnborough International Airshow (FIA) is the meeting place for the global aerospace industry, for both the defense and commercial sectors. The FIA is one of the world’s largest exhibitions and air displays, and has been referred to as “the very best of British industry” by Prime Minister David Cameron, who opened the last show in 2014 (the event occurs in even-numbered years). Cabinet officials and other government figures also attended the show that year. A record-breaking number of orders and commitments were made at FIA 2014, demonstrating the strength of the international aerospace industry.
Between July 11th and 17th, aerospace industry professionals will gather at the historical Farnborough Aerodrome in Hampshire, England, the birthplace of British aviation, for the airshow. FIA attendees will become acquainted with the latest in aerospace industry innovation at the show, where manufacturers will demonstrate their aircraft and engines to prospective customers, and where suppliers will showcase their products and services. Attendees typically use the airshow as an opportunity to evaluate competitors and experience live demonstrations of the latest aviation technologies.
Precipart, which designs, engineers and manufactures high-precision, custom gears, gearboxes and electro mechanical assemblies for the largest names in aerospace, will exhibit at booth #4/H78.
We will display gears and motion control components for use in commercial and business jets, defense applications, and space systems. We’d love to schedule a time to meet with you at our booth, but even if you can’t make it to Farnborough, please feel free to connect with our Engineers. E-mail your questions or opportunities to email@example.com.
Here is an overview of the details and business opportunities that will be available at the airshow this year.
Farnborough International Airshow 2016 Programs
The airshow will offer a range of programs including the following:
- A conference hosted by EUPIC (the EU Project Innovation Centre) regarding aerospace business opportunities in China
- Press conferences featuring the largest names in engineering and manufacturing for aerospace, such as Lockheed Martin, Boeing and Airbus
- Seminars and product briefings conducted by experts in the aerospace sector
- An increased number of workshops
- Exhibitor events
- 5+ days of business networking opportunities with new and existing customers, qualified suppliers, potential business partners, colleagues, senior decision-makers and government officials
- 22 nations to exhibit, from Europe, the US, Canada, South America, Russia and Asia
- 50+ countries to send high-level military delegations
Learn more about what we do at Precipart.