We’re Hiring: Project Manager | Gears & Motion
Precipart is Hiring A Project Manager
November 11, 2015
Farmingdale, New York
Our growing company is on the lookout for an astute and driven Project Manager. Are you looking for a stable career with a growing company?
Do you have a desire to work on high technology applications for aerospace and medical devices? Can you manage multiple projects, anticipate challenges, and lead cross functional teams?
If you answered yes to all these questions, it may be time to check out careers at Precipart, a global company engaged in the engineering, design and manufacture of high precision custom solutions.
Precipart, in Farmingdale, New York manufactures precision gears, mechanical components, assemblies, and motion control solutions for the most recognized names in the medical, aerospace and industrial markets. With offices in the United States, Switzerland, United Kingdom and India, we have over 240 employees dedicated to enhancing lives through innovative solutions.
We’re looking for a disciplined Project Manager, able to handle complex programs, from requirements development through project completion. The successful candidate will work with internal teams in order to manage new product introductions and complete projects within time, scope, budget and OEM user acceptance. This position is a perfect fit for an engineer or technically-minded business professional interested in working on cutting-edge aerospace applications and medical devices. This is a unique opportunity to join a manufacturing firm that is enjoying unprecedented growth and expansion on Long Island. Some travel is required.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring programmatic feasibility
- Manage project scope, project schedule, and project costs, and any changes thereto
- Act as project manager, technical advisor and product advocate, actively driving critical success factors of multiple applications, including cross functional coordination of Sales, Engineering, Production and Quality Assurance
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation to monitor and track progress
- Develop and maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business
- 5 years professional experience – medical or aerospace background a plus
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate problems, respond accordingly, and multitask under pressure
- Desire to take initiative and work with limited supervision
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with numbers, a strong attention to detail, and ability to develop detailed analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel
- PMP certification is a plus
Precipart offers a very competitive benefits package including medical, dental, paid time off, salary plus bonus and profit sharing plan.
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration please email resume with salary requirement directly to HumanResources@Precipart.com. Please state “Project Manager” in the subject.
Precipart is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.