MD&M Minneapolis 2017: What You Need to Know
Precipart, a preferred supplier of high precision custom mechanical components for the most recognized names in the medical technology industry, will exhibit at Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M) Minneapolis, November 8-9, 2017, at the Minneapolis Convention Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
About MD&M Minneapolis
MD&M Minneapolis, now in its 23rd year, is the Midwest’s largest medical technology showcase event, featuring 600 leading medical technology suppliers, 60 expert speakers, and 30+ hours of educational content. MD&M Minneapolis 2017 will feature three concurrent medical technology conference tracks: A) Product Development & Manufacturing, B) R&D and User-Centered Design, and C) Hands-on Workshops.
Dr. Eric J. Topol — widely known as the “Dean of Digital Medicine” — will provide MD&M Minneapolis 2017’s keynote address. Dr. Topol, a pioneering cardiologist and digital medicine researcher, is the author of two bestselling books, The Creative Destruction of Medicine and The Patient Will See You Now.
Minnesota, currently home to 600 medical technology companies, is one of the world’s largest medical device clusters, and the state is a leading producer of cardiac, neurology, urology, orthopedic, spine, audiology, and combination devices, according to the U.S. Economic Development Administration. 439,700 Minnesotans are actively employed in the healthcare industry, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor.
The Minneapolis/St. Paul “Twin Cities” area is also a busy hub of medtech innovation, development, and funding that’s rapidly becoming known as “Medical Alley.” According to the Medical Alley Association — a local advocacy group — “2016 investments in digital health companies, combined with investments in medical device companies, accounted for 90% of the $420.28M raised in Minnesota.”
Meet with Precipart
Precipart will exhibit at booth #2442, where we will have custom mechanical components, instruments, and devices on display. Engineers with expertise in high precision machining and molding will be showing product samples ranging from micro-manufactured components to orthopedic instruments.
Opportunities at MD&M Minneapolis 2017
- Network with medtech professionals in one of the U.S.’s hottest regions for medtech innovation, development, and funding.
- Test drive new medtech technologies before they hit the market.
- Attend free sessions, demos, and teardowns of cutting-edge medtech devices.
- Drill down into the latest industry advances with MD&M’s three conference tracks.
- Obtain exclusive insights in a range of formats to boost your competitive edge.
- Meet face-to-face at booths, networking spaces, happy hours, awards ceremonies, and theater showcases demonstrating the latest products and services in the medtech industry.
Looking to connect with Precipart at an exhibition near you? Take a look at other events Precipart will be exhibiting at in the near future.