MD&M Minneapolis 2018: What You Need to Know
Precipart, a preferred global supplier of high precision custom mechanical components, will exhibit at Booth #2312 at Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M) Minneapolis on October 31-November 1, 2018. Held at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the show is part of the region’s largest advanced design and manufacturing event along with Minn Pack, ATX, Design & Manufacturing, ESC, and Plastec Minneapolis. All together these shows offer access to 500+ suppliers, 5,000+ industry peers, and 30+ hours of education. Registration is available online.
Minnesota is home to “Medical Alley,” one of the world’s largest medical device clusters, and the state is a leading producer of cardiac, neurology, urology, orthopedic, spine, audiology, and combination devices, according to the U.S. Economic Development Administration. Medical Alley is home to more than 1,000 healthcare companies, employing more than 500,000 Minnesotans and millions worldwide.
At MD&M Minneapolis 2018, Precipart will be displaying high precision custom mechanical components used in a variety of medical device applications. The company serves medical industry sub segments from orthopedics to drug delivery systems, such as wearable insulin pump and nebulizer components. Specializing in very small components, Precipart excels in micro manufacturing very small parts for minimally invasive applications for cardiovascular, ophthalmology, neuromodulation, surgical robotics and more. Manufacturing methods include swiss turning, CNC milling, metal and ceramic injection molding, and 3D printing/micro laser sintering for medical devices, components, and complete instruments. The company handles everything from prototype to production and all secondary operations, kitting and packaging.
We would love to schedule a time to meet with you at our booth, but even if you can’t make it to Minneapolis, please feel free to connect with our Engineers.
Email your questions or opportunities to email@example.com
MD&M Minneapolis 2018 – Opportunities
- Network with medtech professionals in the heart of “Medical Alley,” one of the top regions for medtech innovation, development, and funding.
- 500+ suppliers from which to source business solutions
- 60+ experts providing 30+ hours of educational content
- Special cardiovascular focus – MD&M Minneapolis 2018 will host the largest assembly of cardio device suppliers, cardio engineering thought leadersand decision makers in the US. Experience the latest trends in the cardiovascular device industry.
- Collocated with Minn Pack, ATX, Design & Manufacturing, ESC, and Plastec Minneapolis
- Attendee-to-Exhibitor Matchmaking
- Keynote addresses from visionary leaders.
- Follow the latest developments in Artificial intelligence, automation, batteries, biotechnology, contract manufacturing, extrusion and molding equipment, medical device design, product development, quality and regulatory standards, and R&D
Learn about other events where Precipart will be exhibiting.