What You Need to Know about MD&M West 2017
Precipart, a preferred supplier of high precision custom mechanical components, gears, and motion control assemblies for a wide spectrum of medical applications, will exhibit at MD&M West 2017, a medical device design and manufacturing industry event, this February.
MD&M West 2017
Celebrating its 32nd year as one of the most trusted medtech resource events in the country, Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M) West will take place February 7th-9th at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA.
Featuring the largest collection of advanced design and manufacturing technology suppliers in the world, MD&M West 2017 is an opportunity to connect with professionals from leading companies, such as Boston Scientific, St. Jude Medical, 3M, and Medtronic and is the must-attend event for everything from materials, intelligent sensors, and testing solutions to components, contract manufacturing, and packaging.
Precipart will exhibit at booth #3067, where they will have mechanical components, instruments, assemblies, gears, gearboxes and motion control solutions on display. Our gear experts will be available to review custom gearbox applications for powered surgical drills, saws, reamers and robotic arm systems. Engineers with expertise in high precision machining and molding will be showing product samples ranging from microscale components to orthopedic instruments. Contact us if you’re interested in stopping by. We’d love to meet with you!
- Source from the world’s largest collection of suppliers on one show floor. Connect and forge business partnerships with more than 20,000 engineers and executives representing 2,200 solution providers.
- Meet face-to-face at booths, networking spaces, happy hours, awards ceremonies, and theater showcases demonstrating the latest products and services in the medtech industry.
- Learn from industry luminaries presenting their insights on leveraging cutting-edge technology to bring devices from concept to market with three days of presentations, demonstrations, and state-of-the-art spotlights covering industrial robotics, industrial IoT, virtual reality, mega trends, and DIY.
- Get answers to questions and discover solutions from the most innovative exhibitors showcasing the latest medical device industry products and services at the Tech Theater.
- Curated expo walks of the show floor on key themes, including disruptive design, new materials, packaging innovation, sensor technology, and robotics.
- Celebrate the companies and technologies driving innovation in product design and manufacturing at the Golden Mousetrap Awards.