Precipart at Subcon 2018: What You Need to Know
Precipart, a preferred supplier of high-precision parts, assemblies, and instruments for the most recognized names in the medical technology, aerospace and industrial markets, will exhibit at stand no. F14 at Subcon 2018, the UK’s premier subcontract manufacturing supply chain show. This year’s event will be held 5 – 7 June at the NEC in Birmingham, England.
Precipart supports customers with a vast portfolio of manufacturing technologies including high-precision custom gears, gearboxes, electro mechanical assemblies, Swiss turning, CNC milling, injection moulding (both ceramic and metals), as well as micro springs and stampings. The company is 3D printing/micro laser sintering precision prototypes for quick proofs of concept during development phases, which has proven to be a game changer, particularly for our medical OEM customers. “The 3D printed parts came out amazing. We’ve never seen parts so good before!“ said one R&D Engineer, Medical OEM, Irwindale, California.
The UK’s premier subcontract manufacturing supply chain show, Subcon is firmly established as the must-attend event for subcontract manufacturing. Professionals across all industry sectors attend to source suppliers, benchmark capabilities, and secure the right partners to help them remain competitive in a global market. The best of British manufacturing will be on display alongside a wealth of market-leading international suppliers from more than 20 countries, all looking to help UK manufacturers optimize their supply chain strategy in 2018 and beyond.
Completely free to attend, Subcon 2018 features three days of tailored programming in six categories: Advanced Manufacturing, Manufacturing Materials, Subcontracting, Collaborate to Innovate, Design & Innovation, and Technology Transfer. The show will highlight the latest trends in manufacturing excellence, best-practice case studies, and the latest insights around supply chain optimization.
Subcon provides a unique platform for engineers to source the latest advanced engineering technology, products and services, and optimize production across the manufacturing cycle, while offering a variety of opportunities for networking and collaboration.
- Network and build new business relationships throughout the UK manufacturing industry
- Meet world-class suppliers who can help optimize your productivity and remain competitive in a global market
- Source the latest solutions and innovations for in-house production, contract manufacturing services and product development
- Discover the suppliers, innovation, and advice that will help shape your future manufacturing strategies.
- Engage with an audience of high-level decision makers
- Showcase your brand to an audience of active UK buyers
- Meet face-to-face with leading suppliers and get instant quotes
- Gain expert insight on the latest trends affecting the UK technology sector at The Engineer Conference
The Engineer expo is co-located with Subcon, and supported by the UK’s leading B2B engineering platforms; The Engineer, Advanced Manufacturing, and The Engineer Supplier Network.
- Over 4,500 buyers and 400 exhibitors expected to attend
- 36 free sessions
- 42 years of connecting subcontract manufacturing professionals across all industry sectors
- +14% YOY increase in show attendees with purchasing and sourcing authority
- 92% of 2017 visitors came to source products and services
- 83% of 2017 exhibitors felt their objectives were met by exhibiting at the show
Precipart’s Commitment to the U.K. and Ireland
Several of Precipart Group’s most important strategic accounts are located in the U.K. and Ireland. Therefore, the company established Precipart Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Precipart Group Ltd. in Oxford, England. Our customers in these markets are enjoying increased local support and more face-to-face visits with Precipart team members dedicated to meeting their needs.
With technical sales, engineering, and account management staff just a stone’s throw away, we are actively forging, nurturing, and cementing long-term relationships to the benefit of our customers in the medical technology, aerospace and industrial sectors. Precipart Ltd. is supporting customers with a vast portfolio of manufacturing technologies and is very excited to introduce its latest micro 3D printing capability to the region.
We look forward to meeting you at Subcon 2018!
Please e-mail your questions or opportunities to email@example.com