Design Engineering Services
Precipart’s engineers are skilled in the design, optimization and validation of your concepts, prototypes and next generation products and systems. We seek new ways to meet engineering challenges. From initial concept to the final delivered product, our team supports design development throughout the entire process.
From the initial design phase, our long-term customers and partners find it advantageous to include Precipart engineers when and where our expertise is critical to the project’s success. When our partners consult with us early on in the process, they find they avoid the implications of having to do costly rework down the line.
- Feasibility Studies
- Comprehensive assessment for custom configurations
- Prototypes, validation and optimization
- Tolerancing stack-up, backlash, hysteresis, total integrated error
- Life expectancy, speed, torque and duty cycle
- Load values, directions and vibration
- Materials selection, finishes and lubrication
- Surface treatments
- SolidWorks 3D modeling software
Design for Manufacturability
DFM is essential in realizing the transformation of new concepts into mass-produced products and assemblies. Precipart focuses on integrated product development, collaborating with and engaging key stakeholders from the project charter stage. We conduct thorough feasibility studies and implement proper quality tools to ensure that product designs are reliable, manufacturable and acceptable to the end user.