Precipart at MD&M West 2018: What You Need to Know
Precipart, a leader in medical design and manufacturing, will be exhibiting at MD&M West 2018, North America’s largest medtech event. The medical expo will take place on February 6-8, 2018 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California.
Precipart will exhibit at booth #2927, where we encourage you to meet with our expert team of engineers to see why Precipart is a preferred supplier of high precision custom mechanical components, assemblies, instruments, gears, and motion control products for the most recognized names in medical technology.
Custom Mechanical Components
Precipart is a trusted partner for high quality custom mechanical components, assemblies, and instruments for a wide breadth of medical applications. Precipart’s core competencies include manufacturing technologies such as Swiss-turning and milling, as well as ceramic and metal injection molding. Precipart helps its customers bring their ideas to life, using high precision micro metal 3D printing to create proofs of concept with lead times as short as a few weeks. With a heritage rooted in the Swiss watch valley and the invention of the first Swiss screw machine in the mid-1800’s, Precipart excels at manufacturing miniature mechanical components with tight tolerances, such as those used in minimally invasive surgical devices. Whether it is precious metal or ceramic catheter components, 3D printed end effectors for surgical robotics, or a turnkey instrument, Precipart helps its partners navigate their most challenging product platforms.
Custom Gears & Motion Control Solutions
Precipart designs and manufactures a full range of high precision custom gears, gearboxes, and electro mechanical assemblies for medical and surgical applications. From control of soft tissue to large bone resection, Precipart offers decades of experience in the design and manufacture of motion control products for powered surgical devices. From reamers and drills, to saws and suturing systems, our gears and motion control systems enable autoclavable powered hand pieces, robotic arm systems and other minimally invasive devices.
The Precipart Advantage
Feedback from our customers tells us that they benefit from our design engineering support, our decades of experience serving the medical sector, and our focus on design for manufacturability. The Precipart name has become synonymous with high quality products and this is supported by disciplined quality management systems, including ISO 13485 registration to the most recent 2016 standard.
We invite you to stop by the Precipart booth to meet with our engineers and see how we can support you on your next project. To arrange a meeting with Precipart at the show, please contact us.
Other Opportunities at MD&M West 2018
MD&M West 2018 connects you with advanced medical design and manufacturing professionals to find answers for your medtech challenges. Engage with over 20,000 medical industry experts from leading brands. Source from the largest collection of medtech suppliers – from prototype to full scale medical device manufacturers. Explore the latest innovations and developments that are dominating the medical industry, and connect with world class suppliers all while you discover solutions for your medical application development needs.
- Source from the world’s largest collection of medtech suppliers including 20,000 engineers and executives who are ready to forge business partnerships.
- See the companies and technologies driving innovation in product design and manufacturing at the 18th Annual Golden Mousetrap Awards Ceremony.
- Hear representatives from Google, Samsung and other top organizations address security and privacy issues for healthcare devices at the Medical Device Security Conference.
- Explore the latest in 3D printing technologies and learn through 3D printing focused tours and sessions during the expo.
- Connect with more than 2,000 suppliers to learn about new materials, components, intelligent sensors, packaging, or anything else needed to bring your concept to market.
- Increase your industry knowledge as experts share insights through presentations, demonstrations and panels.